Friday, March 21, 2008

IT'S JUST WHAT WE DO!

Every night we cook dinner. Every night we end up in the kitchen waiting for dinner to be cooked! Sure we have couches, love seats and chairs...but who needs them when you have a comfy dog named Mason and a nice cushy Mommy!
This is Mommy, Mason and Me! I already had my dinner and bath, but I helped Mommy wait for her dinner to be ready. Dad helped us wait too! I think Mason was waiting for the leftovers!
I learned how to give kisses. NICE BIG WET KISSES! I give them out for free....do I have any takers?
Just in case anyone was wondering...my eyes are still blue :)

5 comments:

DD said...

Ok, you gotta love those cheeks!

TK said...

You guys have great fun! Can you be my Mom too?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Sweet and Beautiful , I really enjoy to see how you and Miss Kady spend your time, I wish I was there more often ,;o( Love you all and Miss you xoxoxoxoxoLove Shusha

Boo said...

I have to ask you a question!

What kind of puppy is mason??? He's so cute, and I think I want him. Is he for sale??

Boo