Sunday, March 23, 2008

HAPPY EASTER!

Happy Easter!
This morning Mommy and Daddy woke me up (yeah right, I woke them up :) and told me I had a visit from the Easter Bunny. He left me some of these really cool and colorful eggs. They are all different colors. Mom said that the Easter Bunny stayed up ALL night coloring them especially for me! What a guy!
The Easter Bunny left me these cool gifts! I got a Dora chair, jelly beans, Mega Legos, a CD with my favorite songs, and a recorder!This is the basket from my Nina. She had it especially made with my name on it!
Here I am playing with all my new stuff! This is my recorder. It didn't take long at all for me to figure it out. I was making lovely music for my family!These are my Easter Eggs. They had jelly beans inside of them. I loved to shake them and hear the cool sounds they made.
Daddy made us breakfast. We had eggs, bacon and my favorite PANCAKES! YUMM!!

4 comments:

DD said...

LOVE IT!!! Isn't it such fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter my Little Bunny , I just can't wait to hear you play the recorder, you can ask pop pop what I used to do with your Moms and Uncle Bk's ;o) well Happy Easter and enjoy you Day Hugs and Kisses Love Shusha xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

TK said...

What fun! Your eggs came out great and I love Kady's toys! Sweet!
love,
aunt t

KK said...

Happy Easter! Looks like the Easter Bunny was very good to Kady! She is too cute1