Monday, December 31, 2007

MY FIRST, FIRST CHRISTMAS

On December 15th I celebrated Christmas a bit early with Pop Pop and Di. We had a wonderful weekend....filled with good home cooking, our regular visit to the Mexican restaurant and lots of sweets. But the biggest highlight was, my introduction to the things called presents. At first, I really didn't get it....you can clearly see by the look on my face, I was a bit puzzled. It didn't take long for me to catch on though! It was mighty fun tearing into all the gifts! That's me behind the wrapping paper. I'm a pro gift UN-wrapper!
Here is a gift that Mom and Dad gave to Pop Pop. Its a video picture frame. Mom uploaded every picture she took of me. Needless to say, we were watching my slide show for a
REALLY LONG TIME.
I promised Mommy and Daddy to be a good girl next year...so we can do it all over again!


2 comments:

TK said...

Love her little frown face! I miss her!
love,
auntie treece :)

Ashley Marshall said...

I love that last one! She is so cute! You are really talented at capturing the moment! :)