Friday, December 14, 2007

MY CARETAKERS

I have been out of daycare for the past week. I had a pretty bad virus that was making me pretty miserable (and Momma and Daddy too!). Today was my first day back and boy was it a good one! We had our Holiday Party! I came back to open arms too... This is Miss Bree. She takes AMAZING care of me. We have a special bond!!
This is Miss Laurie. We go way back! She has been taking care of me since I was a little kid.
Miss Bree likes to check up on me. She just loves me to pieces.
Here I am having my afternoon snack. I had fruit, veggies, and a little cookie. It was quite the party!!
This is Mommy and Miss Bree. Mom is wearing her crazy uniform!

5 comments:

Ashley Marshall said...

Wow! Mom in a uni!! Hot Mama! :)

She is so adorable and you can tell she is well taken care of and well LOVED! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello Ladies Iwill see u soon, Kady you look like you are haveing a great time.... you are blessed...and so am I...Love Shusha

TK said...

...are these ladies in the Navy too? take good care of the princess ladies :)

MOMMYXTHREE said...

cute!
nice uni :)

Anonymous said...

kris...you look sharp!