Tuesday, December 4, 2007

AS PER AUNTIE MONICA'S REQUEST!

Hello Family and Friends! I've had several requests for an update...so here it is!
I have learned quite a bit in my 9th month. I learned how to wave bye-bye, clap, how to climb out of my high chair...and most importantly I've learned how to pout! Mom captured it perfectly in the picture below.Here I am pouting again! Check out the arch in my back...I learned how to do that one on my own! No one taught me...I do it when I don't want my picture taken or when I don't want to be in my car seat. I'm a smart kid...I masted the art of the arched back in one day!
Now, now...I don't spend my entire day pouting! I still smile like crazy. It's my favorite thing to do. Thank you for stopping by...I hope you come again soon!

10 comments:

TK said...

Ha ha doesn't take them long to learn that! I miss her!
love,
aunt t

MOMMYXTHREE said...

ahh the pout..too cute!

DD said...

lol!! too funny!

Anonymous said...

i've seen your mommy pout like that

Anonymous said...

she is tooo cute!

Anonymous said...

LOOKS LIKE SHE NEEDS HER SHUSHA TO HELP OUT , I WILL BE THERE SOON , LOL TO SWEET LOVE YOU

Ashley Marshall said...

She is so adorable whether she's pouting or smiling! I just want to kiss her precious cheeks!

KK said...

She cracks me up!

Anonymous said...

she is so funny - the pout is so perfect - I bet you fall for everytime

Jennifer said...

Wow Kristy I haven't had a chance to read your blog in a while! I am so glad I did to catch up! Kady is one adorable doll! She is gorgeous! Kiss her for me!