Monday, October 31, 2011

KadyISM

Setting the scene...We just got our first snow fall of the season and we got over 10 inches and 100% of our town is out of power.  The temps are in the 20's and its freezing!

Kady asked me to paint her nails and toes (Pink nails/Electric Blue toes).  She is getting ready for her Halloween Party this evening.  She is going to be the Super Hero Captain America. 

Mommy:  Hey Kady lets say a prayer. 

Kady:  What do you want to pray about?

Mommy:  Let's pray that Grammy gets to where she's going safely.

Kady:  I would like to pray too.  I want to ask God to give everyone their powers back.

Instantly I think she is talking about Super Hero Power.

Mommy:  You want everyone to get their powers back?

Kady:  No Mommy, I am praying everyone gets their power back because it's cold and no one got TV.

I love this kid!

No comments: