Monday, October 24, 2011

KadyISM

We were driving in the car and saw a newly married couple getting their photos taken outside.

Kady:  What are they doing Mommy?

Me:  They are getting their pictures taken, they just got married!

Kady:  Am I gunna get married?

Me:  Yes, of course, one day.  But you have to get a career first!

Kady:  What's a career?

Me:  That's whey you go to school and they teach you how to do your job, like a Doctor or a Nurse!

Kady: Do I have to finish Kindergarten first?

Me:  Yes, then you go to school and graduate.

Kady:  When am I going to graduate?

Me:  Next year, then you're off to school.

Kady:  Who am I going to marry?

Me:  Well, I'll help you find a man with Jesus in his heart.  Then after we meet him, we'll pick out a dress.

Kady:  I ALREADY HAVE A DRESS, I just need to buy SHOES!

No comments: