Saturday, November 22, 2008

STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE WITH GREAT AUNT GRANNY TREECE

I forgot to tell you! Last weekend, Great Aunt Granny Treece and I sat down and watched Strawberry Shortcake together! She said that her girls loved the video and wanted to share it with me and Mommy. It was better than going to the movies...let me tell ya!Think I look like a couch potato?When I was done relaxing, I jumped on the buns and thigh machine and got a little work out in.Phew! That was rough!One of my favorite things about GAGT's house is that Pops always leaves us a note by the door. It makes us feel extra special and very welcome.Thanks Pops!

2 comments:

DD said...

Awww...How fun!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you and Aunt Granny were having a Wonderful, Enjoy every time you are with Aunt Treece , She is very specail ;o)