Sunday, November 16, 2008

SPLISH, SPLASH

This weekend Mommy and I took a trip to see Great Aunt Granny Treece and Pops. We had a wonderful time. Friday we just relaxed and Saturday....we had a photoshoot, of course! No visit is complete without GAGT behind the lense! She is such a professional! She really knows how to tell a story using her camera.
Not a care in the world...
This is the point where everyone came running in after me...because I was ready to strip down and go swimmin'....That's why Momma's pants are wet!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Pics Auntie Treece looks looks like you guys had lots of fun Sorry i missed a great week end ;o)

DD said...

Wow, very good pictures and unique!! I am so jealous you got to spend time with them. I only hope we can all see eachother soon!! I"d love to see Annabelle and Kady Mae playing together!

NAVYMOMX2 said...

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Love

KK said...

Fun pics...by the way...nice feet...LOl

TK said...

I hear ya DD, wished you could have been here too! Photo Shoot on Granny the next time we see each other!