Saturday, April 19, 2008

OUTSIDE TIME IS FUN TIME!

Today is ABSOLUTELY beautiful outside! Mommy and Daddy took me outside so I can enjoy the nice breeze and sunny weather! The silly grass kept poking through the holes of my Crocs. It tickled me. I'm glad this new warm weather is here....I sure love going outside. Here I come Daddy! Wait for me!
I loved picking up pieces of grass. It looks prettier than it tastes, trust me!
Time to pose!
I am having so much fun! Want to come outside and play with me?!
(Thanks for my outfit Auntie Amanda and Auntie Mish, it was perfect for a sunny day like this!)

7 comments:

MOMMYXTHREE said...

her outfit is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful just Beautiful I can't wait to squeeze you my Sweet , Shusha sure misses you xoxoxox

Ashley Marshall said...

She is absolutely gorgeous! I love the pic where she's 'posing'! That outfit is cute too! I have some pink and brown ribbon that would match that perfectly... :) LOL

TK said...

L-o-v-E THE 4TH PICTURE! HER OUTFIT IS ADORABLE!

Collin Jeffrey Norris said...

I can't wait to come see you Kady Mae!!! Hopefully the weather stays nice so we can go for a walk together!

DD said...

Annabelle wants to come and play with you Kady!

KK said...

Love her outfit! Kara is looking at the blog with me and said to me..."I wish she was our baby"