Sunday, January 6, 2008

WHADDYA MEAN YOU WENT TO DISNEY WITHOUT ME?!

When Shusha came for Christmas, she gave me My First Ear Hat from Disney World. Now, now...I'm not crying because I GOT my hat...I am crying because Great Aunt Elena went to Disney World and got them WITHOUT ME! That's right, she and Great Uncle Ronny went to see Mickey without ME....bet they had lunch at his house and everything!
I'm pretty torn up about it. If you look real close, I even got the water works going. Don't worry ya'll...I'll get there someday!
In the meantime, I'll get my Mickey Ears ready for my big visit.
(just kidding...I was WAY past my nap and I didn't want these things on my head)

6 comments:

TK said...

adorable pink ears :)

DD said...

That is hilarious! She looks so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

sweet!These are the days we remember forever! xo

Ashley Marshall said...

aww! :) You are such a good topic maker! :)

KK said...

Too funny! I love her face!

Dani said...

Awwwww! :)