Sunday, January 13, 2008

SUNDAY FOOTBALL WITH DAD

Happy Football Sunday everyone!
This is what Momma walked in on after her REALLY LONG trip to Wal-mart. Dad and I decided to watch the Colts vs. Chargers. Although the game was pretty exciting...Dad didn't get the outcome he was hoping for. But we rooted on the Colts anyway! Whoo-hooo! Dad is teaching me how to root for his favorite team. He says I should hold my hands up and yell WOOO-HOOO GO BLUE!
Dad and I were talking team strategy.
We were biting our nails! It was down to the wire...but our team didn't pull through :( Good thing the Giants won though! We're down, but not out!
I loved spending the day with my Dad.
It just couldn't get any better than my sippy cup and an endless supply of Cheerios!

9 comments:

Ashley Marshall said...

awww Ur teeth sooo cute!

DD said...

We were sad with the AFC turn out, but are thanfkul that the cowboys LOST and the Packers now have HOME field advantage for the NFC Championship! GO PACK GO!!! :-) Great to know Kady Mae is starting out young as a football fan!

Irishembi said...

GO GIANTS! I can say that now that the Steelers are officially out of the running.

Cheerios and Football with her Daddy. What more could a girl want?

Jennifer said...

She is just too cute! What fun times you are having! I can't believe how big she is getting! Her hair is starting to get long! She is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Now Kady....you should be rooting for the Patriots!!!!

KK said...

Crack me up! Daddy's little girl. I love her little teeth in the last pic.

TK said...

Watching football already! You go girl and when you grow up and you tell me how it's played!
love,
Aunt Treece

MOMMYXTHREE said...

Some one is going to be one soon! How big she is growing!

DD said...

hey where is the walking video? I can't wait to see her cruizing!