Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday to Kady Mae Middeker

Happy Birthday to me!  I woke up to these dynamite decorations!
I was surprised with a trip to the Peabody Museum!
They had enormous dinosaurs!
I even got to feel REAL fossils!
Check out his tusks, they are bigger than me!
Alisha and I even dug for real fossils.
My brothers even got in on the action!
He's got the whole world in his hands!
This is Jonathan sitting on a REAL meteorite!
Check us out!
Jonathan had a little bit too much fun.
I got to pick ANYWHERE I wanted to go for my birthday lunch.....any guessers?
AKDONALDS!
Then we went home for pizza and cake.
My special request was for an orange cake with green frosting.
I even got to celebrate at school with my friends.  Aren't these cupcakes so cool?! They look like Play-Dough.

No comments: