Thursday, January 28, 2010

Today I went to the Dentist!

Mommy told me that we were going to the Dentist today. She said that it wasn't going to hurt and he was going to take a good look at my teeth to make sure they were growing nice and strong. So I said, let's go! So far things are going good!First they gave me a bag full of loot! It had a brand new tooth brush, floss, and toothpaste! Then they took pictures of my teeth!
Then they gave me a cool pair of shades to wear!That's when the Tooth Doctor said, OPEN WIDE! He looked at all 20 of my teeth...who knew I had that many!? Then he gave me the thumbs up! No cavities!
He said come back in 6 months for another cleaning and check up!

AWESOME!

5 comments:

TK said...

Hilarious! love the thumbs up!

NAVYMOMX2 said...

Yeah Kady Mae good girl <3. Shusha is so proud of her little girl....Love u <3

[Kelly] said...

TOO cute!! :-D

DD said...

They gave Annie the sunglasses too. She loved them as well! They really know how to work with kids which is good!

KK said...

So cute! I remember when Kara went for her first visit...She loved the sunglasses! These are great pics!!!