Saturday, July 11, 2009

RATHER BE GOLFING

Daddy told me to go to the store and pick out ANYTHING I wanted. I picked out a few things and one of them are these really neat Golf Clubs! I was so excited to get them out of the store so we could open them up! Mommy opened them as soon as we got in the car.
The second we got home I dug right in. I figured it out right away. Hit the ball in the hole...sounds easy right?! Wrong, I was using phrases like; "This is so hard" and "Oh Man!" and "Ooops, I missed".
I'll keep practicing and pretty soon, I will get holes in ONE!

2 comments:

Boo said...

Jaxon has this exact same golf set. He got it for his birthday and now...lot's of it is missing. Some eaten by a dog. Some used to BEAT a dog and confiscated! He still loves his one ball, one club and carry bag though ;)

TK said...

This post makes me smile!