Tuesday, May 12, 2009

MOTHER'S DAY AT THE BEACH!

This Mother's Day, I did what every child should have done....I sat and thought about what a wonderful, caring, loving, patient, beautiful, kind, mother I have and how grateful I am to have her in my life. Then, like any 2 year old would do, I took off.To find the beach!It was such a beautiful day! The sun was shining!I searched high and low....near and far.....for the most perfect rocks to throw!!!!!I really enjoyed throwing rocks into the water....I threw and threw and threw until.....Mom made me take this picture. I didn't want to, but I had to be nice to my Mom, it was Mother's Day and all.
Happy Mother's Day Mom! Put the camera down MOM! We're climbing to the top.

I got about 1/6 of the way up...and made Mom carry me the rest of the way! After all, isn't that what Mom's are for?

3 comments:

NAVYMOMX2 said...

awe I see you had a wonderful Mothers Day , No better time than with your child... Love you both <3Love Shusha

Coco, Coolots, Scarlet .. anything but late for dinner said...

Too cute!!! I am so happy you had such a nice Mothers Day!!!Love AC

MOMMYXTHREE said...

love how she plays at the beach in her dress...so darn cute!