Monday, April 27, 2009

MY FIRST CIRCUS, WELL, SORTA.

Today started off pretty good. I woke up, went to Muggah's house, ate, took a nap, got picked up...and went to the CIRCUS! Now, I've never been to the circus, but it seemed like it could be a lot of fun. Mom said there were tons of animals there and other fun things. So I recruited a few resident experts, Mikayla and Katerina. They introduced me to the elephants.
They seemed alright. Kinda big....but alright.
I thought they were pretty cool, from back here.
And that was just about what I saw of the Circus. Once we got inside, I wanted out. I didn't like the noise or the motorcycles or the ring announcer or...........anything else. Mom laughed when we were driving back home when I asked were the Monkeys and Bears were....I guess I didn't stick around long enough to see them. Oh well, there is always next time.

2 comments:

KK said...

Kady is getteing so big! She is gorgeous!!!!

TK said...

Fun times!