Monday, February 23, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET BABY

Two years ago a sweet baby girl named Kady Mae made her entrance into this great big world weighing 7 pounds and 14 1/2 ounces.

Kady Mae, you had a perfect cone head, wrinkly feet, eyes as blue as the sky, and sweet stork bites on your perfect little lip and nose...and after 2 whole years they still sit perfectly on your sweet little face. While you sleep, I face your 2nd birthday with great happiness and a little bit of sorrow. As the days pass by, you become a little less dependent on me and a little more dependent on yourself. I admire your independence, determination and strong will. I am thankful for your kind manners, giving heart and sweet personality.
Kady Mae, you never cease to amaze me and I love how you have changed my life and the lives of those around you.
Happy Birthday Sweet Girl, dream big and never settle.


I love you with every bit of me.



Love, Mommy

6 comments:

DD said...

Yeah!! Happy Birthday Kady Mae!!!

CarrieAnn said...

Happy Birthday Kady Mae... Hope you have a great day!!! YAY for being 2!!!

NAVYMOMX2 said...

Kady Mae Bella Sweet Beautiful Little Lady ,I love you more and more , with every word ,every smile, and hearing you say Shusha Shusha , melts my heart <3 I love you my Sweet Happy Birthday little Lady , I LOVE YOU, ALWAYS KNOW THAT ;o)

Anonymous said...

I love KADY. She is just the sweetest kid EVER!!! So glad she's part of our family.

Love, Auntie Britt!!

Christina said...

I am so glad to see new pictures of you!! Happy Birthday Sweet Girl. I remember making a book for your Mommy that had tons of pictures of you even before we all got to meet you. I hope you still get to enjoy your story book. I love seeing you on your blog, so tell Mommy to keep the smile coming!

Irishembi said...

I'll never forget that day either labor buddy! You cracked me up singing the praises of epidurals. LOL! Happy Birthday Kady. You clearly get your beauty from your MAMA!