Monday, December 29, 2008

Kady's first trip to the ER

Mommy, Shusha and I drove to Maryland to stay at
Great Auntie Treece's house on December 27th. We 
were suppose  leave for Japan on the 28th.  During 
the night I started to have trouble breathing.  Thanks 
to Mommy who woke and heard me, she quickly 
rushed me to the ER. When I got there  I had a 103 
temperature! My oxygen levels were low. The nurses 
hooked me up to oxygen. I didn't like having that up my 
nose and tried to pull it off. They are clever and taped
 it to my face! I am thankful for doctors and nurses.
 They helped me to feel better.

Our plans for Japan are postponed for now. I need
to feel better in order to fly the long flight to Japan.
Thank you everyone for praying for me!

Here are some pictures taken in the ER. Mommy says
I was a big girl when I got my Iv!

Thank You Mommy for taking such good care of me!


I was happy to have Shusha there too! 
Great Auntie Treece took lot's of pictures of me.
She also bought me another Monkey!  
His name is David!

3 comments:

MOMMYXTHREE said...

You found the wagon yay!
Glad to hear that they let you escape. Have a safe trip back to CT.

TK said...

Praying for you!
Love you,
Great Granny Treece

DD said...

What great pics...praise the Lord for the way he worked all this out!