Friday, September 5, 2008

"Always eat dessert first, that way you'll always have room"....Grammy Middeker

Tonight we are sitting around waiting for Hurricane Hanna. The Weather Channel says she's on her way...so now we are just waiting. Mom thought we'd celebrate our first hurricane of the season by having yummy dessert. What was on the menu? Chocolate Pudding! Man, this stuff is fantastic!
Good thing Ladies don't need napkins.
I just wanted to make sure I got the last drop!
UH, MOM. WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE GOING TO POST THESE ON THE INTERNET?

8 comments:

[Kelly] said...

Tooo cute! How fun!

MOMMYXTHREE said...

LOVE THE DRESS!
Chocolate pudding is mmmmmmmmm good!

DD said...

TOO funny! I love the dress as well!

Anonymous said...

Way too funny. I Love It!

Coco, Coolots, Scarlet .. anything but late for dinner said...

chocolate kady!!!!!!

Ashley Marshall said...

AWW I love it!

Irishembi said...

YUM! Can I have some too Kady???? What's that? You didn't save me any? Aw man! Tell your Mommy I need to know where she got that dress!

KK said...

Oh my goodness...she is so cute! I love her dress